My name is Cheryl Calhoun and I am Broker Associate with Nino Real Estate. I am a REALTOR® who is dedicated to serving my clients and business associates with honesty, integrity and utmost efficiency.
My grandfather, broker Charles J. Cordone, was a past president of the San Jose Real Estate Board which today is the Santa Clara County Association of Realtors®. He encouraged me to follow my dreams, be honorable, and that you can achieve any goal as long as elbow grease is liberally applied.
I am a member of N.A.R., C.A.R., and the San Benito County Association of Realtors®. I’ve been privileged to serve the SBCAOR association in several positions over the years including:
• Treasurer of the SBCAOR Board in 2003 and again in 2017.
• 2004 Director of the Board for the California Association of Realtors® – My committee appointments were: Affordable Housing, Land Use and Environmental and the MLS/Computer and Business Technology Committees.
• SBCOAR Board Director from 2010-2012.
• SBCAOR Secretary in 2016
• SBCAOR Marketing Chair in 2001 and 2002
• Awarded the SBCAOR President’s Award for 2016
I have earned the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation, held by just 3% of agents in the United States. I am also a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), and specialize in Short Sale and Foreclosure Properties as well (SFR).
Sellers deserve great marketing, so one of my goals is to craft a marketing plan that will earn the best market exposure. It is my belief that marketing your home or business should be a combination of personal one-on-one service and great communication. Further, the use of high-tech tools, especially an enhanced web presence, professional pictures, social media, and virtual tours are must haves.
I truly enjoy my chosen profession, and would be more than happy to work together to achieve your home selling or buying goals.
CA DRE #01251851